Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shine Bright After The Rain


Whoaa~ Hello guys, long time no post in this blog hehe. How was your day? Hope you all had an amazing day. Hmm now in my country the weather isn't good enough. Sometimes it really hot but suddenly the raindrops fall down. 

The sky are so clear and bright. Love it! 

But now after the rain, the sky are so bright. Yup shine bright like a diamond hehe. I really love that beautiful scenery. Look into the clouds, and it's so beautiful.


The lovely red suit I choose to made my day. The skirt is my mom's skirt when she at the 17th years old. Yup, that's an old skirt but the conditions are still looks very nice. "It's a gorgeous skirt"- My Mom said. Yaaa, I really agree with my mom because the skirt still have a bright colour although it's a old skirt. And I really like with the flower pattern. Ahh look very pretty and full of calmness.


For the top, I wear my sexy-red shirt haha. The material of shirt is made of rayon spandex. 
It's so comfortable when it used for summer outfit because it's soft, cool, absorbs sweat and is more flexible in the body because it is quite easy to expand.





The last for shoes, I wear red flat shoes with adorable pattern.

 The wind blowing softly




Cheers~


Thousand Kiss


Dhyla

12 comments:

  1. lovely <3
    maybe you want to follow each other? let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course dear. Done to following you at bloglovin' :) Follow me too :)

      Delete
  2. girl you are very pretty in red!

    ekanandapna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh keren konsep fotonyaa:))
    kalau kamu punya waktu luang jangan lupa jalan2 ke blog aku ya, dan berharap kamu mau followback blog aku, dan aku sdh follow blog kamu loh...heee:))
    salam kenal ya, semoga bisa saling share...

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih :)
      aku uda follow blog km juga :) Wow! blog km keren bgt ^^ I really like the concept, its unique and creative. Very inspiring blog:)
      Salam kenal juga, It's my pleasure to share each other :)

      Delete
  4. Stunning skirt and shoes :)
    you look really great, love the photographs of the sky too!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    You are so gorgeous and your skirt so absolutely stunning! Love the pattern!
    I'm following back now!

    Have the best week ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kati^^, really nice to know you :)

      Delete
  6. nice outfit! are the shoes from jogja/bandung? I used to have one when I was 14 hehe :D

    http://mitharachmayani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment :) the shoes is a gift from bali...yaa that shoes really unique right? hihi :)

      Delete