Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dreamcatcher!


Dreamcatcher..Dreamcatcher.. Yup I fall in love with dreamcatcher. I have a dreamcatcher necklace which a gift from my friend who just returned from Jogjakarta. I really like this beautiful handcraft because I think that's really unique.


 Dreamcatcher necklace which a gift from my friend






So, I wear dark brown sleeveless top and also pants with cream tone to combine with my dreamcatcher necklace. I choose cream for the color pants because its matching with my dreamcatcher necklace. They have a similar color.




To make it not boring, sometimes I just put on the black jacket to cover up my arm. So simple but still look chic. Are you agree with me? kkk~








 Here they are! -What I wore-

  The sleeveless top

 The creamy pants

The black jacket 

 My lovely dreamcatcher necklace

For the shoes, I pick my cutie brown wedges. I feel so cozy with this wedges, so I usually wear this wedges to go out :)


 Enjoy your day!~


Thousand Kiss


 Dhyla

8 comments:

  1. wahhhhh keren dream catchernyaaa...sukaaa...:))
    aku juga punya beberapa kalung seperti ituu:))
    jangan lupa main2 ke blog aku ya kalau punya waktu luang, dan aku tunggu loh followbacknya, aku sdh follow blog kamu yaaa:))
    salam kenal:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment :) hihihi wah sepertinya aku sdh followback kak ozi kok hehe. Salam kenal juga kak :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment dear :)

    Beautiful pictures, the shoes are so chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeayy thanks for your comment :)
      I'm already following you. Mind to following back me? Thanks before^^

      Delete
  3. I really like your shoes. They are so great. Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xxx

    www.henny-paula.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your lovely comment dear :) yes of course!, I'm already following you :)

      Delete
  4. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals."

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Cute photos you got there girl :))


    Let's follow each other? what do you think? :)
    Let me know here: THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete