Thursday, February 21, 2013

ALL ABOUT ME!




it's me :)



Hello guys!, let me introduce my self first!
My name is Fadhyla Widya Puspitasari. And I usually called DHYLA. I was born in Malang, East Java, Indonesia. My birthday is on July, 10th 1997. I'm in love with awesome hobby called DANCING !! ya I really love dancing. Dancing make my day so bright hehehe. Okay, it's enough for the introduce. Now, I want to tell you about RED LIPS. This is the 1st time for me to blog-ing. Ey nope!, it's my 2nd time to blog-ing hehe. My 1st time to practice with a blog when I join in Gadis mini-blog. Actually, I don't know how to blog-ing because I think I haven't talent to make some interesting article hehe. But it's all change because my friend. She is ekananda, she has a blog too named "Dancing Queen". When the first time I visit to her blog, I think it's very cute and interesting. Ekananda also suggest me to make a blog. And finally I make this blog named "RED LIPS". I choose that name because it's sounds great, sexy, and attractive. Okay guys, that's a little speech from me hahaha. So guys, let enjoy my post!


Thousand kiss♥


Dhyla

No comments:

Post a Comment